• Bachelor degree holder in either Software Engineering or IT.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Strong technical and analytical skill in research and product development to be aware of the new trends and technologies in electronic and software industries.
• Team spirit, strong communication or interpersonal skills to collaborate with various teams and departments.
• Good time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Willing to travel.
• Design and development of new and improvement of existing TimeTec products.
• Conduct detailed research based on new ideas/concepts from the Management and provide details report, drawings and specifications to support that ideas.
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
• Collaborate with Sales & Marketing and R&D team in creating prototypes of hardware or/and software and constantly involve in the fine-tuning of the design.
• Prepare technical documentation and introduction of the new products.
• Conduct knowledge transfer about the products to relevant departments.
• Liaise with relevant parties to gather feedback on the products for products’ optimization post production.